The following instructions are from Wimdu and can be found on their help forum here.
1. On Wimdu
- Sign into your Wimdu account.
- Click Calendar.
- Scroll down the page to the 'Calendar Synchronisation ' area.
- Copy the URL.
2. On Uplisting
- Select the listing on Uplisting you wish to sync with the Wimdu listing above.
- Select the 'Connect' button on the Wimdu row.
- Paste the iCalendar link copied from Wimdu (above), shown in figure 1 below.
- Click 'Next sync availabilities' button to export your unavailabilities to Wimdu (instructions below).
Figure 1. Import bookings from Wimdu using iCalendar