The following example uses the pricing inputs detailed in 'Setting prices and how they reflect on Uplisting and Airbnb'.
- Nightly price entered on Uplisting: £100
- Price displayed on your Airbnb calendar: £103 (inc 3% commission)
- Cleaning fee: £50
- Security deposit: £200
- Extra guest charges: £40 (per person per night (after 4 guests))
An example of a 2-night booking for 5 guests
- The price is displayed to the guest as £143 per night. This reflects the £103 per night charge plus the extra guest fee of £40 per night. Total: £143 per night.
- The total charged to the guest is £385. That is calculated as: (£143 x 2 nights) + £50 cleaning fee + £49 Airbnb service charge.The Airbnb service fee is 12.7%.
- The security deposit is not taken on guest payment. It is only provided to you after you file a claim with Airbnb.