Syncing with Wimdu involves 2 parts. First is to import bookings from Wimdu to Uplisting and second is to export unavailabilities from Uplisting to Wimdu.
Part 1. Importing bookings from Wimdu to Uplisting
The following instructions are from Wimdu and can be found on their help forum here.
1.1 On Wimdu
- Sign into your Wimdu account
- Click Calendar
- Scroll down the page to the 'Calendar Syncronisation' area
- Copy the URL
1.2 On Uplisting
- Select the listing on Uplisting you wish to sync with the Wimdu listing above
- Select the 'Connect' button on the Wimdu row
- Paste the iCalendar link copied from Wimdu (above), shown in figure 1 below.
- Click 'Next sync availabilities' button to export your unavailabilities to Wimdu (instructions below).
Figure 1. Import bookings from Wimdu using iCalendar
2. Exporting unavailabilities from Uplisting to Wimdu
2.1 On Uplisting
- Copy the 'sync availabilities' iCalendar link provided on Uplisting
2.2 On Wimdu
- Go to your Wimdu account
- Click Calendar.
- Scroll down the page to the 'Calendar Synchronisation' area.
- Paste the Uplisting iCal URL
- Click Import.
3. Testing the connection
- After you have imported bookings and exported your unavailabilities (above), click 'Next test connection'
- Wait a few seconds as Uplisting imports any Wimdu bookings. You will see the number of bookings imported, and any bookings will now be displayed on the calendar.