Syncing with 9Flats involves 2 parts. First is to import bookings from 9Flats to Uplisting and second is to export unavailabilities from Uplisting to 9Flats.
Part 1. Importing bookings from 9Flats to Uplisting
1.1 On 9Flats
- Sign into your 9Flats account
- Click 'Hosting' on the menu, then 'Calendar'
- Scroll down the page to the 'Import external calendars' area
- Copy the URL
1.2 On Uplisting
- Select the listing on Uplisting you wish to sync with the 9Flats listing above
- Select the 'Settings' button on the 9Flats row
- Paste the iCalendar link copied from 9Flats (above), shown in figure 1 below.
- Click 'Next sync availabilities' button to export your unavailabilities to 9Flats (instructions below).
Figure 1. Import bookings from 9Flats using iCalendar
2. Exporting unavailabilities from Uplisting to 9Flats
2.1 On Uplisting
- Copy the 'sync availabilities' iCalendar link provided on Uplisting
2.2 On 9Flats
- Go to your 9Flats account calendar page
- Scroll down the page to the 'Import external calendars' area.
- Select 'Other', then 'Other (ical format)
- Paste the Uplisting iCal URL
- Name your calendar 'Uplisting
- Click Import.
3. Testing the connection
- After you have imported bookings and exported your unavailabilities (above), click 'Next test connection'
- Wait a few seconds as Uplisting imports any 9Flats bookings. You will see the number of bookings imported, and any bookings will now be displayed on the calendar.